Frisco dentist Dr. Osborne explains Clear Correct aligners
ClearCorrect braces are invisible, removable and comfortable aligners. Dentists use ClearCorrect clear aligners to straighten teeth and give patients beautiful smiles. They're clear braces that are custom-made for each individual. At Legacy Ranch Dental, we ask our patients to wear them over their teeth to gradually shift teeth into place, for straighter teeth. The best part is that there are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten, all you need to do is wear a new set of clear aligners every two weeks for a successful dental treatment.
How does ClearCorrect work at Legacy Ranch Dental?
- First, you'll have to schedule a ClearCorrect consultation with dentist Dr. Osborne. You'll discuss in detail your dental health to ensure you're a good candidate for the clear braces. If you have any questions about ClearCorrect, the consultation would be the right place to get your answers.
- The next step is to take your dental x-rays and impressions of your teeth to create a digital 3-D image. These images will be used to plan out a precise ClearCorrect treatment.
- Next, you'll get your custom-made clear aligners. They're smooth and made of BPA-free plastic that won't irritate your cheeks of gums like metal braces. Wear them during the day, just take them off when you're eating or brushing your teeth.
- Two weeks later, you'll have to wear the next set of invisible aligners, because you'll be progressing to the new stage of your dental treatment. You'll visit Dr. Osborne every six weeks, so he can monitor your progress.
- The total ClearCorrect treatment takes about 9-15 months to shift teeth back into place for a beautiful smile
Frisco dentist says ClearCorrect clear aligners is today's way of doing braces
With ClearCorrect, you'll be able to eat whatever you want since you will be removing the clear aligners at meal time. So you're not on any specific diet or avoiding specific foods. Also since they're clear, they're practically invisible. So whether you're an adult with n executive position or a teenager faced with going to high school every day, ClearCorrect won't be noticeable.
If you live in Frisco, Texas, visit Legacy Ranch Dental for your clear aligners. We're sure ClearCorrect can give you the smile you want in no time! Call (972) 908-5057 for your dental consultation.